Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

👨🏾🤞Uncles Funeral!👨🏾🤞

👨🏾🤞Uncles Funeral👨🏾🤞
Good Afternoon and welcome to my blog! Last week Friday my family and I received some really, really bad and sad news! We found out that my dad's cousin, Suliasi Sasi Bloomfield (Dad's sister's son) had passed away with a heart attack! It is really sad how and it was unbelievable that he was gone! What's even worse is he died while his wife was pregnant with two kids and also 4 very young kids that she has to look after! It's so heartbreaking😭🤧


On Tuesday-Thursday were the family and church services, we call it Failotu and on Friday (the one I attended) was the Apo which is the funeral that lasts all night long until the next day! Last night I hung out with my four cousins Lovely, Ane, Emma, and Mary! We watched this Korean show and it was quite scary! It was so funny ad we kept on getting in trouble for laughing to hard!😂🤡


One thing I enjoyed was getting to reunite with my Grandpa's family and even thought it was a sad time we were able to laugh so much that we started crying! One thing I did not enjoy was the COLD! It was so cold that we all went inside Ane and Emma's car! It was warm but then they left so it was cold again🤔


At about 1:00 my uncle Seta (Dad's Cousin) took his wife, my 4 cousins (Lovely, Mary and the twins) and I to his house to sleep! I went to sleep at 3:00 last night and woke up at about 7:00 for the burreal today! 



We got to the house and waited for the Failotu to finish then we all made our way to the Manukau cemetery where my uncles resting place was! It was really sad to see my Uncle's wife crying and his kids saying, "What's in there" and "Bye, Daddy" My dad helped with the digging and everything and after I threw my flower in, I almost started crying but I held my tears back and just knew that my achievements in my future will make him proud!


These past few days were really sad but he is now in a better place and will never be forgotten by his loved ones!

Here are some photos and videos!


Oh Bruh

Us!

My Cousins Emma and Mary

My Cousin Lovely

More Photos coming soon! (Technical Difficulties)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz