Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2018

❤️Verse of the day - Wednesday!❤️

❤️Verse of the day - Wednesday!❤️
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today I will be blogging ANOTHER verse of the day! I hope you enjoy reading here it is!
---------------------------------------
Proverbs 1:6 KJV (King James Version)
To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

Proverbs 1:6 CSB (Christian Standard Bible)
For understanding a proverb or a parable, the words of the wise, and their riddles.

Personally I am not sure what this verse means! All I can say is that I know a easier word to say 'Proverb' is 'Saying' and a easier way to say 'Interpretation' is basically 'Explanation'! If you have an explanation of what this means to you, please comment down below!
-------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What does this verse mean to you?
Thank you for reading! Bye :)
Image result for bible clipart silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz