Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

🖌️Visual Art Reflection🖌️

🖌️Visual Art Reflection🖌️
IALT: talk about my Visual Art!
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Last week Ms. Komor taught us about Visual Art! We got given a task which was to draw something related to our Inquiry topic which was Earth and Beyond! I decided to draw something related to night and day! I was really proud of what I drew because I just started two days ago and didn't even draw a draft like we were supposed too! I think if I wasn't sick and absent all those days last week it would've been better but what I done with what I have is still AWESOME!
Image result for awesome meme
Ms Komor shared us a presentation with all of the photos of our art on it and we had to write our reflection on it! Here is my Visual Arts!

Here is my reflection:

I drew a picture/symbol of a half sun and half moon because it shows what I learned about night and day!

The key concepts I learned was that Visual Arts is something that may look hard to do but if you put your mind to it, it will be much easier than it looks!

A challenge I had was finishing in time because I came the day before it was due in and I just started which was hard! But what made it even harder is I kept on getting distracted by my peers so I had to keep on moving to finish it!

If I did this project again, I would change my mindset because I think if my mindset was better than it was while I was doing the Visual Arts I would’ve done much better! I also would’ve changed the colour of the Moon’s side and also the style!

I think the colour scheme worked well because it was colours related to my drawing! Things that went well with my drawing were the eyes and the patterns!
--------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever done Visual Arts?
Thank you for reading! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

Examples of Visual Art
Image result for visual arts

Image result for visual arts



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz