Pages

Monday 13 August 2018

🙂Inspirational Quote Bubble - 'Talk'🙂

🙂Inspirational Quote Bubble - 'Talk'🙂
IALT: blog an inspirational quote bubble!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today I will be blogging an inspirational quote bubble since I have not done one in FOREVER!!! For these blogs I will start having a topic just to give you guys a hint about what my quote would be about!
Image result for quote
If you do not know how this works, I basically make a DLO writing a quote to blog about! These quotes are based on things I go through that I think can help others! Today's topic is about 'Talking' and the way we 'Talk!' Here is my quote bubble:
The quote is: Say what you mean, but don't say it mean! 
To me this quote means you can say what you want but say it in a way where no one else gets hurt! You can say what you're trying to say but say it in a way where everyone can understand but also be happy! I think these are one of the many ways I have been hurt (mentally), because words can hurt! Even though they are just words, they can hurt and you need to know that! :)
Image result for words can hurt
This quote means a lot to me and I hope you enjoyed reading! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What is your favorite quote?
Thank you for reading this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading these quotes and I hope you learned something from it! Make sure to comment down below the answer to the question of the blog! Bye :)







1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,
    my favourite quote bubble is -
    'If your not going to work for it, don't complain about not having it'.
    I like this quote because it makes me focus on working hard to do it!

    -Edith!

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz