Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

😋Technology Reflection! - Sausage Kebabs!😋

😋Technology Reflection! - Sausage Kebabs!😋
IALT: reflect on technology!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! I am currently in Mrs Tuipulotus class in technology! I am making a reflection about technology and I hope you enjoy it!

Today we made Sausage Kebabs which was so DELICIOUS!!! I buddied up with Fa'afiu and together we made FANTASTIC Kebabs! Since there were only 8 of us here (the rest were at cross country) we were able to make 8 kebabs so we could have 4 each! 

Here is the recipe for Sausage Kebabs:
Step 1- Put the skewer into a bowl of cold water.

Step 2- Slice sausages
2. Peppers
3. Onions

Step 3 - Combine on one stick and bake for 15 minutes.

Step 4 - Take picture first and eat after!

I really enjoyed making these sausage kebabs! They ended up being really nice and some people actually ended up making more! Perenara ate 10 kebabs! I ate mine with sweet chilli sauce and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be asking my mum if we could make some for dinner tonight or later this week!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever made Sausage kebabs?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future! Many thanks, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz