Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

💬Blog Commenting- Helpful, Positive & Thoughtful!💬

💬Blog Commenting- Helpful, Positive & Thoughtful!💬
IALT: Helpfully, Positively and Thoughtfully blog comment on my classmate's blog!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today in writing, we wrote a reflection about Ako Evening and now we are doing BLOG COMMENTING! 
Related image
I commented on 3 different peoples blog, and these people are - TomaStar, and Faafiu! I made a DLO showing all three comments! Here it is:
Here is the task link - CLICK ME!

I enjoyed doing this task especially seeing everyones work! I also enjoyed giving some people POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for their future!
Image result for bright future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I enjoyed in this task was being able to grow as a learner by commenting on other people's blog! I also enjoyed seeing others learn more and more about how to blog comment with the help of Ms Komor!
Image result for help
My next learning goals are to continue to do more of these, as it will help my knowledge and learning with others!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this blog! I hope you enjoyed reading! I will be doing more of these, and I will probably do one but with students from another school! Bye :)

3 comments:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz