Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Leadership Program-Balancing Responsibilities!


Leadership Program-Balancing Responsibilities!
IALT: Reflect on our Leadership Program!
Fakalofa Lahi Atu and welcome to my blog! Today after the Earthquake drill, the student leaders had their leadership program with Ms Aireen! In last weeks lesson, we learned about Balancing Responsibilities!  
Image result for leader
First we brainstormed about what Balancing Responsibilities meant to us. I was kind of familiar of what it was and what it meant but after our brainstorm, I knew what it was and what it meant to Balance your Responsibilities! Here are the ideas we came up with while brainstorming:

Image result for prioritise
1 - Balancing your role/duty as a leader and a learner

2- Time- Priositing when to do things
3 - Making choices which links up to showing the school values.
4 - Asking for help will help you balance responsibilities.
5 - Prioritizing which means organizing the things that are more important to focus on first, and move less important things to do last.



In our little workbook, we had different tasks/topics. We had three topics which were:
1 - School Work
2 - Leadership Duties
3 - Outside of School

The questions we had to complete with these three topics were:
1 - Who is someone that can help me with this often?
2 - When is this priority usually my highest priority?
3 - What is the main objective that I am aiming for with this responsibility?

I learned a lot in this session, I cannot wait for next weeks one!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you have leadership programs at your school?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my futre! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz