Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

➕MATHS!➕

➕MATHS!➕
WALT: Read Decimals into three places!
SC: I can read Decimals to three places.
I can explain the value of the numbers.
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today in the MAGNIFICENT MIDDLE BLOCK the Kia Manawanui dones some MATHS! This term we will be focusing on DECIMALS! Today for maths we learned about the value of the numbers in Decimals, we also done our buddy task where we get given a task to do and have to solve it with our buddies! I was buddied up with Grace and our Maths task was to order decimals from Greatest to Least or vice versa. 
Image result for decimals
One thing I enjoyed about our Maths lesson today is that more and more people had the confidence to raise their hand and ask for help if they needed it! Another thing is when Grace disagreed with me we would explain our statement to each other and one by one bring out our ideas and why we think it is this way or this answer. After doing all of this we were able to agree and we asked Ms Komor for some help with our work!

One thing I found challenging was understanding Grace and her strategy! I think I just needed a little bit more of her explaining to help me understand but it was a little bit noisy so it was kind of hard to hear her!
Image result for speaking to each other silhouette
I really enjoyed today's math lesson! I learned even more than I thought I was gonna learn just in one lesson! My next goals are to explain the way I got the answer instead of just tell Ms Komor or Ms Aireen "I just know!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What are you currently learning about in Maths?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz