Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

😋Shared Lunch Today!!!😋

😋Shared Lunch Today!!!😋
IALT: Blog about Shared Lunch today!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today the KM Syndicate has an end of year shared lunch! I cannot wait to have shared lunch because I am starving! Students have already brought in some food such as POPCORN, CHIPS, CAKE, BISCUITS and many more delicious foods! Some students have their parents coming in before the shared lunch with their food! My mum is bringing in my shared lunch and that is some SANDWICHES! I hope the KM Syndicate likes them because I love them! Once again I cannot wait to eat the yummy food all the students of the KM Syndicate have contributed! 
Image result for shared lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz