Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

🇳🇿Kiwiana and NZ Geography - Hamilton🇳🇿

🇳🇿Kiwiana and NZ Geography - Hamilton🇳🇿
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog. In week 9 the Kia Manawanui syndicate started learning about New Zealand's geography. This was apart of our inquiry topic. Here is a Screencastify video I have made to explain our tasks from week 9 to week 11.
I have completed the Hamiltons DLO and I have shown one of Hamilton's many attractions which is Hamilton's Gardens. Here is the DLO:

Image result for hamilton new zealandAs you can see, on the DLOS their are different tasks. On this one, we had to locate Hamilton on the map, fill in the gaps below which were from the article and explain one attraction in Hamilton.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am currently working on the Wellingtons DLO and I can't wait to share it with you all! 
QOB: What's one thing you know about Hamilton?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Also check out my class blog Kia Manawanui @ TPS and leave us a comment! Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People only.
    Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Thank you for such great feedback. I am glad you enjoy reading my blogs and I am happy that you can gather information from them as well.

    Thank you once again,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz