Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

👩‍💻Public or Private - Blog Detective - Cybersmart👩‍💻

👩‍💻Public or Private -  Blog Detective - Cybersmart👩‍💻
IALT: Make decisions about what personal information I will share online and what personal information I will keep private.
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today Room 9 has cybersmart with Ms Collins. Today we are revisiting learning about Public information or Private information.
Related image
We have made a DLO that shows what we can share online and what we can't. Take a look for yourself:
Our next task was to explore our blog and talk about it using this DLO:
These were our instructions:
Blog Detective
  • Choose one of the blogs you have been exploring.  
  • Take some time to explore the blog posts and blog profile
Use the mindmap to record:
  • what you know about this blogger from their blog
  • your impressions of this blogger e.g. what they like, what they are good at, what are their interests?
  • Add more shapes and arrows to your mindmap if needed

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have completed the Blog Detective task where I have explored my blog and explained on the DLO what I am good at and what I learned from my blog. Take a look:
LINK TO DLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed doing this task. I think it gave me and others an opportunity to be able to explore our own blog and be POSITIVE about it.
Question of the Blog: Have you ever done this before? Did you do it on yourself or someone else?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to stay tuned for when I do another Blog Detective on someone else. Please give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward. Bye :)



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lydia, Particularly enjoyed exploring your Blog Detective. Great opportunity for you to reflect on your blog posts. Specifically highlighting the information you are sharing and thinking about how this contributes to your digital footprint. I recently wrote a blog post about the importance of creating a blog profile and linked to your blog as an awesome example ngā mihi nui, Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Mrs Grant,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I am glad that you're able to understand the goal on why we created these blog detectives. I am happy that you were able to use my blog as an example for your own.

      Thank you,
      Lydia

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz