Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

💻Cybersmart T2W6 - Blog Trailer💻

💻Cybersmart T2W6 - Blog Trailer💻
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Every Tuesday, Room 9 has a Cybersmart lesson with Ms. Collins. Last week's task was to create a Blog Trailer using Screencastify to explain what our blog is about and basically sell our blogs to other people. 
Image result for blog png
One thing I found challenging about this task was that the video had to be 30 seconds long. This was difficult because it meant I had to try to limit my ideas and turn them into a simple explanation about my blog. Luckily, we had a DLO which helped us plan what we were going to say. Using the information from my Blog Detective task I was able to make a short summary to explain my blog. Here is my Blog Trailer, Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you own a blog you should try this out if you haven't already! 
Question of the blog: Have you ever created a Blog Trailer?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE, HELPFUL and THOUGHTFUL Feedback and Feedforward! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia, you managed to pack a lot of information into your 30 seconds. Well done! I see you have comments on your posts from kids in the south island- wow! How does that make you feel? Good on you for taking time to reply to them too.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz