Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

👩‍🍳Technology Reflection - Cooking T2W6👩‍🍳

👩‍🍳Technology Reflection - Cooking T2W6👩‍🍳
IALT: Reflect On Technology
Good Morning and Welcome to my blog! Today is Thursday which means we have Technology. I am in Cooking with Mrs Tuipulotu.


Today was a very sad day because first of all I was not allowed to eat because I had a Dentist Appointment and also I wasn't able to cook because I had to Blog! Today the people that were cooking were Auckland, Chanel, Carra, and Stanley. Today they were making English Breakfast.
 One thing I have learned from this lesson is to always remember to REFLECT on your learning! It was such a quiet session and we are going to end early but, Oh Well. There's always next week!
Image result for there's always next week
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever not been allowed to eat? If so, how did you feel?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

2 comments:

  1. hi lydia IM mahina at glen innes school and i like your blog and
    you did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia.
    My name is Chloe a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School, YMS for short.
    I really love this blog as its very eye catching.

    That must of been very annoying you couldn't eat or cook. I would of been very annoyed. That's really cool they were making English breakfast. I bet it would of been yummy.

    Do you know what you are making next week for cooking? I did cooking for technology and it was so fun! We made noodles, cupcakes, Etc..
    I remember we made something vegan which was good to!

    Kind regards Chloe.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz