Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

🍋Real or Fake🍋

🍋My Altered Lemon🍋
Kia Ora everyone! Welcome to my blog! In our cybersmart slide-deck one of our tasks were to alter an image of a Lemon.
I didn't know how to be creative with this task because I was finding it hard to make a Lemon not look like a Lemon. I saw a lot of people turning the lemon into a sun or something else so I decided to turn my lemon into a SMILEY FACE!
This does not mean much but it's just letting everyone to SMILE MORE! Even if you're going through a sour day, make sure to  let someone know so that they're able to make you SMILE! :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia Im Abigail from tamaki primary and I think your image is cool, It is Quite Simple and easy on the eyes so yea.

    Keep Up the good work

    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia , My name is Auckland from Tamaki Primary School.
    I really like the meaning behind your altered photo.
    "SMILE MORE!"
    Really good advice.

    How long did you take to make that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace year 7 student from YMS which stands for Yaldhurst Model School, I really enjoyed this because its really different from others, because I have seen other people in your school do this.


    I like your also because its unique and I like how you have a link, but was the link supposed to go to someone blog post?
    I'm not sure,
    I also like how you added that little comment on smile more that's great.

    TO improve you could maybe add more things like put it into the slide and explain some more on how you did it was a it hard.


    Apart from that its great
    Kind regards -
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Lydia,
    My name is Brooklyn and I am from St Patrick's school.
    I like how you saw others doing the same type of thing and you got creative.
    It looks like a very fun and quick activity.
    Maybe next time you should make more!
    - Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz