Pages

Monday 28 May 2018

CAMP RAGLAN! Camp goals!

CAMP RAGLAN COMING UP!

Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! As you guys all know, the Kia Manawanui syndicate is going to camp RAGLAN on Tuesday the 29th of May (TOMORROW!). We will be gone for four days and three nights!

While we are at Camp Raglan we will be doing a lot of activities like...

I am looking forward to do all activities especially our team building activities because it will help the Kia Manawanui syndicate increase their knowledge about each other and also will help us have fun together as a TEAM!

What I am going to find challenging is Orienteering because I am an out of shape person (no shame there!) and I get tired after I run so I think if I want to be able to complete this task, I will need to have a can-do attitude!

I have already packed everything for camp and I am all set and ready to run to school tomorrow, get on that bus, and enjoy my four days at CAMP RAGLAN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our camp vision is:
T: Together!
E: Everyone!
A: Achieves!
M: More!
To me this means:
Last week, the Kia Manawanui syndicate got given a task about camp and this task was our camp goals! In this task, we had to talk about what value we would like to improve on during camp and what our goals are for camp! I enjoyed completing this task, and I can't wait for camp!

HERE IS MY TASK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz