Pages

Thursday 29 March 2018

Zumba Thursday!!

Zumba Thursday advertisement!!!

Kia Orana and welcome to my blog!! Today I will be sharing with you guys an advertisement of my lunchtime sport! The people who will be hosting with me are Grace and Edith. The activity we will be hosting is ZUMBA!! 

Why Zumba? 
We felt like we wanted to do Zumba because it makes us fit and also because it helps our confidence. The way it helps our confidence is that we have to get up on stage and do the zumba dance while the kids copy us! It also helps with our role modelling!

Here is the advertisement: 

What do I like about hosting Zumba?
One thing I like about doing Zumba as a lunchtime sport is because I just like seeing kids actually wanting to participate and I think that'll actually boost their confidence and will also help them step out of their comfort zone. The reason why I am happy to do these things is because it takes a lot of courage to do a dance in front of almost everyone and also do something that is new to you!

What do I dislike about Zumba?
The thing that I dislike about doing Zumba is having to deal with some students that kind of don't want to listen and just want to do what they want do! The only reason this is what I dislike is because it is hard to deal with it! It's hard to get them to listen to us because they think that we are just normal students and that they don't have to listen to us but in my opinion they do. 

No matter what I dislike about Zumba I love doing it because it is very fun!!!!

Image result





No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz