Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Volleyball Tryouts! 300th BLOG POST!!

Volleyball TRYOUTS!
IALT: reflect on what we done in Volleyball!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today in the morning block the Kia Manawanui syndicate had Volleyball tryouts. The weird thing was, I never knew it was tryouts! I thought we were just practicing for tryouts but NO! It was really fun and I kind of enjoyed it! 
Here is the reflection I made:
I learnt a lot about Volleyball and I am so proud and happy of myself because I made it into the team!!! At first I didn't want to play Volleyball but since I got to learn more about it, I am happy that I am able to go to Selwyn college and represent Tamaki at the Volleyball tournament!
Image result for volleyball png
Okay so moving on, I just wanted to let you guys all know that...This is my 300th BLOG POST!!!! I am so proud of myself! This was one of my many goals at the beginning of this year and I have finally achieved it!!


Image result for 300 numberImage result






No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz