Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2018

🇳🇺Technology In Niue!🇳🇺

🇳🇺Technology In Niue!🇳🇺
WALT: Identify Technology in Niue
Fakalofa Lahi Atu viewers and welcome to my blog! About 2-3 weeks ago it was Niuean Language week and since our Inquiry topic is about our Technological World, we got given an Inquiry task to do about the Niuean culture!
Image result for niue
This task was to create a padlet and list down types of technology categories. The Technologies we listed were:
Medical Technology
Energy & Power Technology
Digital Technology
Construction Technology  
Transportation Technology



What we had to do with these was to write down how Niue uses these types of technology! I was buddies with Edith and we actually finished our padlet! Here is our padlet:






Image result for culture gifOne thing I enjoyed about doing this task was being able to learn more about not only the Niuean culture but they way they use technology! I love learning about new cultures and their traditions but I think researching information about the types of technology different countries use is one of the best things about learning about culture! :)

Image result for information gifOne thing I found challenging was finding information that was about Niue. When Edith and I would research on Google for stuff like Construction technology in Niue, it would show us stuff from America and South Africa which was pretty difficult! This didn't stop us from looking at many, many different sites and finding the right information we needed!

My next steps are to practice explaining in my own words, my understanding of an article or a piece of information! :-) 
----------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Are you from Niue?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz