Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

😴GOODNIGHT!😴

😴GOODNIGHT!😴
Kia Ora everyone! I would just like to say GOODNIGHT! It is really late and I have been up blogging and I think it is time for me to have a break! I hope everyone has had a GREAT TUESDAY and that everyone was safe today! 
Image result for tuesday gif
My highlight of the day was at morning tea and lunch because it was our first inside play of the year. Me and Arizona are wet day monitors for room 4 and I really enjoyed it because we played Connect 4. I also enjoyed seeing all the kids playing together and using their manners which is showing MANAAKITANGA!
Image result for tamaki primary

Image result for role modelOne thing I am proud of today is the fact I got 5 TOKENS from MRS KELLY (She's our A M A Z I N G principal.) I got 5 tokens cause I got caught being good through the security cameras. At TPS we have a corridor where our patrol signs and vests go. All of the vests were on the ground and everyone walked passed them except me, I picked them up and hung them on the hook. This means I was showing INTEGRITY which is doing the right thing even when no one is looking. I was very proud of myself and I think that if I continue to do this, it'll set a good example for the younger students to do the same.

I hope you all had a good day! Blog ya tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz