Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Zoo Trip!

Yesterday Room 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8 went to the zoo. We went to the zoo because it is part of our inquiry topic Leisure and Entertainment. I really enjoyed my time at the zoo because I got to see some new animals. My favourite part of our trip was all the animals I got to see like the squirrel monkey and the facts I got to learn about. My least favourite part of the trip was when I found out that the hippo had died :( I had lots of fun and can't wait to visit the animals again in the future!




















1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Lydia my name is Vaiola. I am A year 4 student at Glen Taylor School. I admire your blog post about the zoo because I haven't been to A zoo

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz