Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

The Big Reveal

                                                      The Big Reveal
This morning all classes went to the hall to find out what the big surprise was. When all classes had been seaton it was time to find out what the surprise was. I was so excited so I sat quietly and watched Miss Nua as she let go of the curtain. When she let go of the curtain I saw 3 teachers who were standing there and wearing pig hats. The 3 teachers were Mrs Manuyag, Mrs Sharma and Mrs Barlow. They showed us a little play of the 3 little pigs based on our inquiry topic "Reading for pleasure, Writing for leisure". I really enjoyed the show also I really enjoyed watching the big bad wolf (Mrs. Kelly). I really enjoyed the show and hope you did to.
Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz