Pages

Friday 19 July 2019

🍝Technology T2W8 - Cooking - Spaghetti Carbonara🍝

 🍝Technology T2W8 - Cooking - Spaghetti Carbonara🍝
IALHT: Make Spaghetti Carbonara
Bula Vinaka! Welcome to my blog! Every Thursdays, the Kia Manawanui syndicate has technology. I am in Cooking with Mrs Tuipulotu. In our session on June 20th , we made Spaghetti Carbonara.
I was cooking with Hope and I had so much fun. I think this dish is really easy to make for dinner but also really delicious! Do you want to make some of your own Spaghetti Carbonara? Here is the recipe that we used to make the delicious dish.

Step 1 - Boil Spaghetti with 3 cups of water until soft, meanwhile heat oil in a large pan over medium heat and add diced onions for 3-4 minutes until brown or soft.
- Peel your carrots and slice them.
- Scrape Zucchini into thin pieces.
- Add them into the onions and cook well.
Step 2 - Bake the Bacon in a baking tin for 15 minutes.
Step 3 - Mix the pasta and vegetables in the pan.
- Add the cream and cheese.
- Mix well.
Serve and Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I enjoyed making this delicious meal. I hope I have the opportunity to make it again for my family!
Question of the blog: 
Have you ever tried to make this? If so, how'd it go?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz