Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

🤔Maths Screencastify - BEDMAS🤔

🤔Maths Screencastify - BEDMAS🤔
IALT: Explain to my viewers what I have been learning in Maths.
Image result for mathsKia Ora and welcome to my blog! Room 9 was given a task where we had to make a screencastify explaining a skill we have been learning in Maths and how it helps us in our daily lives. We got given a script that we were supposed to use to explain our Maths. 

 Here is my screencastify:
I love using BEDMAS and learning about it because it challenges me and my knowledge and helps me understand a strategy that will help me when it comes to a long equation with different sums in them. I hope you enjoyed listening to my screencastify.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BEDMAS is really FUN!
Question of the blog: Have you learned about BEDMAS? Did you enjoy it?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future. If you'd like to create a Screencastify yourself to explain what you have been learning about in Maths, feel free to use the same script I did: 
Hello, My name is __________  and today I am going to talk about what we have been learning in Maths. 
We have been learning about ____________. 
Learning this skill will helped us to ___________.
Today, I am going to show you a problem and discuss the strategies and steps I used to solve it. 

Let’s get started. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia,
    I really loved how you've introduced the bloggers by welcoming them and clearly explaining what you're blog is about. Also, your screencastify was pretty good too, I REALLY struggle at making screencastifies and forcing myself post them to my blog.

    When my class first learnt BEDMAS, my teacher being my teacher decided to put the cheesest song and made us watch it. And yes, this wasn't near the last, she found more... Here's the link to the song she showed us. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGIXxYAK00o

    What else have you learnt in Maths that you love using? For me it would be converting fractions, decimals and percentages. Hope to see a reply.

    By Mika
    From Yaldhurst Model School
    Link to Blog https://ymsmika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mika,
    Woah, that is a cheesy song but it's catchy! Thank you for commenting on my blog! I agree with you, converting fractions, decimals and percentages is next on my list for my favourite topics in Maths.

    Thank you once again,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Là Đặc Sản Quảng Bình nổi tiếng được trồng trên những cát trắng của Xã Hải Ninh, Huyện Quảng Ninh, tỉnh Quảng , khoai deo Hải Ninh nổi tiếng khắp ba miền bởi hương vị thơm ngon hảo hạng mà hiếm có loại khoai deo nào sánh bằng. Nguồn gốc khoai nguyên liệu tạo nên hương vị của khoai deo. Có lẽ chính cái nắng, cái gió từ tự nhiên đã tạo nên hương vị đặc biệt: bùi bùi, vị ngọt lắng sâu trong làm mê mẩn thực khách. Khoai Deo Hải Ninh, Quảng Bình là món quà tinh tế gửi tặng bạn hiền, tri kỷ, gửi gắm biết bao tình cảm chân thành của mảnh đất và con người miền nắng và gió Quảng Bình. Là một người con của vùng đất Hải Ninh, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Bình, Chúng tôi mong muốn được góp một phần nhỏ bé của mình vào việc quảng bá đặc sản quê hương đến mọi miền tổ quốc. Chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp sản phẩm Khoai Deo Hải Ninh với chất lượng vượt trội, được thu mua tận nơi sản xuất. Đảm bảo không sử dụng các chất có khả năng gây nguy hiểm cho sức khỏe con người.Chúng tôi mong muốn được phục vụ quý khách hàng trên toàn quốc một các tốt nhất. Nếu quý khách có nhu cầu mua sản phẩm giá sỉ, vui lòng liên hệ với Hotline để đươc tư vấn
    Thông tin liên hệ khoai deo quảng bình giá bao nhiêu: Tiểu Khu 5, thị trấn Quán Hàu, Quảng Ninh, Quảng Bình
    Hotline: 0979.453.416 (Ms Trúc)
    Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/khoaideongonquangbinh

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz