Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Book Review of Awful Aunty

CTO this document into your reading folder with the title “Book Review of TITLE - your name”
BOOK REVIEW
Title: Awful Auntie
Author: David Walliams
What would you rate this book out of 10? 10

Who are you recommending this book to?
(Other year 5 and 6 students? Tamaki Students? Adults? People who like scary/funny stories?) I think it will be a great book for year 5’s and over because this is a long novel.



Who were the main characters in this book?
Stella Saxby, Soot, Aunt Alberta.




What was the theme of the book?
(Was it funny? Was it scary? Did it contain lots of action?)
Funny, adventurous and creative.


What was your favourite part of the book?
My favourite part of the book was when Soot and Stella pranked Alberta with the ants and toothpaste etc. Because It was very funny and it gave me lots of ideas of pranks to do on my sister.




If you had to use 6 words to describe the book what words would they be?
1.Funny
2.Adventurous
3.Creative
4.Mysterious
5.Interesting
6.Magnificent
Review written by: Lydia
Today my group and another one had to do a book review about the story we had been reading Awful Auntie. I had fun writing this and I hope to do another one about the BFG. Enjoy, Bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz