Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

👍My Hauora -The 4 Walls of Whare Tapa Wha👍

👍My Hauora (Well-Being) -The 4 Walls of Whare Tapa Wha👍
IALA: Hauora and my well-being!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Recently the Kia Manawanui syndicate have been learning about Hauora. (Well - Being) Hauora is all about your health and the way you look after yourself!
Image result for look after yourself

There are four different dimensions in your Hauora and they are Taha Tinana (Physical well-being), Taha Hinengaro (Mental & Emotional Well-being), Taha Wairua (Spiritual Well-being) and Taha Whanau (Social and Family Well-being)! I have made a presentation to present my learning about Hauora and my Whare tapa wha!
Here is my presentation:

Image result for hauoraIn my presentation, I have explained to you all, my definition of the different walls of my Whare Tapa Wha! I have also provided examples of how you can take care of your well being and how your Hauora affects your life! I learned that if your Hauora is not balanced, your Whare Tapa Wha can possibly collapse and you won't have much of a healthy life!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is why I love to look after my Hauora and why my Hauora is really important to me!
Question of the blog: Is your Hauora balanced?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for presenting to the Manaiakalani Admin Teams today. I really enjoyed listening to you talking about Hauora and look forward to looking at more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz