Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

🤞🏾My Team Building Experience!🤞🏾

🤞🏾My Team Building Experience!🤞🏾
WALT: Build Positive relationships with others!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Last week was a very EXCITING and FUN week because the Kia Manawanui syndicate had a sleepover here at school! 
Today I have been working on my reflection for you all! I had so much fun and I really wish we can do it again! Having this sleepover helped us all get closer to one another and it helped us build positive relationships with others! It helped the Kia Manawanui syndicate work as one and it helped us be a T.E.A.M! Here is my reflection:
Click HERE to view the actual DLO!

I had so much fun last week! I would like to thank all our parent helpers for everything they have done to contribute to our sleepover and I would also like to thank my WONDERFUL teachers for making this happen!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
What a BLAST!
Question of the blog: Have you ever had a sleepover at your school?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

Here are some photos from our experience!























No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz