Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

🇳🇿Aotearoa New Zealand - What I know about Aotearoa🇳🇿

🇳🇿Aotearoa New Zealand - What I know about Aotearoa🇳🇿
My Country - My Home
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Yesterday the Kia Manawanui talked about Aotearoa New Zealand. We watched a video that talked about the history of New Zealand which gave us information in a short amount of time.
Image result for new zealand flag
We got given a task which was to create a DLO talking about what we already know about Aotearoa and create a different DLO talking about what we want to know about Aotearoa! I know a lot of things about Aotearoa, New Zealand but they are all surface information. I think by learning more about this country will help give me an understanding that is deep, deep down below the surface. Here is my DLO of what I know about Aotearoa.
As you can see it is not much but I think that I can learn way more than I already know at the moment.
----------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What do you know about NZ?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz