Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

🇳🇿Aotearoa New Zealand - What I Want To Know About Aotearoa NZ🇳🇿

🇳🇿Aotearoa New Zealand - What I Want To Know About Aotearoa NZ🇳🇿
My Country - My Home
Image result for nzMalo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! The Kia Manawanui syndicate has recently been learning about Aotearoa, New Zealand. I have recently made a blog talking about What I Know about NZ and I am here talking about what I WANT to know about NZ!


I don't know much about NZ such as the history and backstory of NZ but I do know what I want to know about New Zealand. I have made a DLO that explains what I want to know about NZ. Here is the DLO:
I have set a goal and this goal is: By the end of the term, I will know the answer to all of these questions and I will blog my answers!
------------------------------------------------------------
Man! There is a lot I need to research!
Question of the blog: What's one thing you want to know about NZ?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz