Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

💬Growth Mindset Quote - 2019💬

💬Growth Mindset Quote - 2019💬
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Last year the Kia Manawanui syndicate learned a lot about building ourselves up and having a growth mindset. To do this we create something called Inspirational Bubble Quotes! I made a lot last year, here are some examples:

    


                             I really enjoyed making these Growth Mindset Bubbles because not only did it help me and my confidence skills but it helped my friends know to always have a growth mindset! Here is my growth mindset bubble for 2019:

Image result for opportunityOne thing I love about this quote is that it relates to me in many different ways! It also inspires me to never give up because it says, 'If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door' To me this means if you aren't given an opportunity to do something, create something that'll give you that opportunity because everything isn't just handed to you, sometimes you have to work for it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So inspiring!
QOB: What has been your favourite quote for 2019 so far? And why?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz