Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

😀My Pepeha - 2019😀

😀My Pepeha - 2019😀
IALT: Write my Pepeha in my own language!
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! After we wrote our Bio Poems, we wrote our Pepeha. A Pepeha is a way you present your history and your back story in Maori. The Kia Manawanui syndicate has recently created one and I done mine in TONGAN.

I think writing a Pepeha helps others get to know you but in a different language. I think this is a very good thing because TPS is a multicultural school which means we include everyone's culture and by making a Pepeha we show what our school values. Here is my Pepeha:

------------------------------------------------------------------
Comment down below your Pepeha. Either in Maori or in your own language!
Question of the blog: What culture are you?

Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz