Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

👨‍👧My Role Model - My Greatest Influence👨‍👧

👨‍👧My Role Model - My Greatest Influence👨‍👧
WALT: Use the S.E.E.E structure to explain our Role Models.
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! This term for writing, the Kia Manawanui syndicate has been focusing on EXPLANATION WRITING! We have been using the S.E.E.E structure which stands for:
S - Statement
E - Explain
E - Example
E - Effect
Here is a presentation that has examples and explains the S.E.E.E structure:


The KM syndicate was given a task where we had to write an explanation using the S.E.E.E structure explaining who is our role model and why? I have chosen my father because he is a LOVING, HARD-WORKING, RESPECTFUL and HANDSOME man. My dad inspires me in many different ways, and here's why.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed using the SEEE structure to explain my role model! I hope you have enjoyed reading!
Question of the blog: Who is your role model and why?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz