Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

🏆My Learning Journey Pathway For 2019!🏆

🏆My Learning Journey Pathway For 2019!🏆
WALT: Describe our learning pathway for this year!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! A few weeks ago, the Kia Manawanui syndicate talked about the school vision, "Whaia Te Ara Tika" which is, "Follow The Right Pathway" We got given a task where we had to use the school vision to talk about our pathway and what we want in our pathway.

 Our task for this topic was to create a piece of art using our hand. We first had to pick five goals that we had for this year and trace our hand on a piece of paper. In our hand we had to draw signs and symbols representing each goal. I chose to split my hand into five different areas and in each space I would draw signs and symbols that represented one
goal. 

I think I done pretty good! It turned out better then I expected and I love how each sign and symbol relates to each goal! I have made a DLO that explains each goal which I hope makes it way easier to understand my drawing.
---------------------------------------------------------
Goal Set - Learn, Create, Share - Goal Achieved
Image result for goal setting
Question of the blog: What are your 5 goals for this year?

Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz