Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

📝My Bio Poem - 2019📝

📝My Bio Poem - 2019📝
IALT: Write a Bio Poem!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! A few weeks ago in the beginning of the term, the Kia Manawanui syndicate wrote Bio Poems so we can get to know each other. A Bio Poem is a type of writing that you use to describe someone. In this context, 'Bio' is short for Biography. For example, on social medias such as Instagram. You will get asked to make a 'bio' so that when people look at your account, they will know who you are and what you like etc. This is exactly like a Bio Poem. When people read it, they will know a lot of things about you!
Image result for biography

We presented our Bio Poems and Pepehas to the class (which I will blog shortly) and we had to decorate our DLO with pictures, signs and symbols that represent our Bio Poem. Here is my Bio Poem:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------I think that a Bio Poem is the best way to get to know someone and I think that it also helps with our writing skills too. I enjoyed writing my Bio Poem for this year, check out last year's one and see if you can notice anything different.
Question of the blog: Have you ever written a Bio poem about yourself or anyone else?

Thank you for reading! 
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz