Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

🌎Manaiakalani Visitors Day - Reflection🌎

🌎Manaiakalani Visitors Day - Reflection🌎
Image result for manaiakalaniMalo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Recently, I was selected to be the Ambassador for TPS and today I got to experience presenting in front of all the office administrators from each school in the Manaiakalani cluster. I worked very hard on this presentation but with the help of Ms. Aireen, I was able to present something that was up to my standard.

Today was a day where each ambassador from each school in the Manaiakalani cluster attended a visitors day at the Panmure yacht. Me and Ms Aireen have worked very hard on this presentation, and I think it turned out really good! Here is the presentation:
I was very scared and nervous to present in front of everyone but when I arrived, I had the opportunity to meet Mafi from G.I.S and Anita from G.B.S! I had so much fun getting to know them and I laughed a lot at their jokes. 
Image result for whanaungatanga
Image result for presentingOne thing I found very challenging when presenting was trying to speak slowly because I just wanted to get it over and done with. Another thing I found challenging was trying to make eye contact while reading just so I can make my presentation INTERESTING!

One thing I really enjoyed about today was being able to experience something that would help me with my confidence and my Taha Whanau (social well-being). I think this experience has boosted my confidence in presenting in front of big audiences.
Image result for hauora and well being
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a lot of fun and I am glad I got to experience this in my learning journey for this year! I cannot wait for many more events like this!
Question of the blog: Have you ever presented something in front of a big audience other then your school?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia, thank you again for sharing your learning at our first Ambassador event for 2019. I am glad you enjoyed the experience and it has helped your confidence and Taha Whanau. I wanted to complement you on your choice of images to support your presentation especially creating your Hauora metaphors. Also adding hyperlinks to other ambassador blogs, well done.
    Look forward to your next presentation.
    ngā mihi nui,
    Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz