Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

🖥Cybersmart Infographic🖥

🖥Cybersmart Infographic🖥
IALT: Create a infographic about Cybersmart
Image result for cybersmartBula Vinaka! Welcome to my blog. Every Tuesdays, Ms Collins comes into our class and teaches us how to be Cybersmart! 
Our most recent task was to create an infographic about Cybersmart. If you don't know what an infographic is, an inforgraphic is basically a diagram or chart filled with information about a topic. Here is my infographic:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I enjoyed about this task was being able to put all the knowledge that I had learned from Ms Collins onto one Google Drawing.

QOB: Have you ever created an inforgraphic? If so, what was it about?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz