Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

🍛T3W4 Technology - Cooking - Butter Chicken🍛

🍛T3W4 Technology - Cooking - Butter Chicken🍛
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today at technology we cooked Butter Chicken with Rice. I was buddied up with Hope


One thing I enjoyed about today's lesson is that it not only taught me how to cook but it taught me how to be patient but fast when doing things. Would you like to learn how to cook this? Here is the recipe!

Step 1 - Dice the Onion, Chicken 
- Fry until it is cooked
Step 2 - Add Butter Chicken Sauce, Spices and Cream.
- Stir for 10 minutes and serve with rice
I really had fun cooking this delicious meal! I can't believe cooking is almost over! :(
Question of the blog: Have you ever made Butter Chicken?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward! Bye :)





1 comment:

  1. Hi dia i like how you tell what you liked about the lesson from William Hingano.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz