Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

🍓🍫Technology T2W11 - Cooking Chocolate/Strawberry Muffins🍓🍫

🍓🍫Technology T2W11 - Cooking 
 Chocolate/Strawberry Muffins🍓🍫
WALHT: Bake Muffins!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! 3 weeks ago was the last week of school and the Kia Manawanui had technology on the 4th of July. Since it was our last week in Cooking for term 2, Mrs Tuipulotu let us bake something. We baked Muffins. 


We had an option to either bake just Chocolate Muffins, Strawberry Muffins or a mixture of both. Me and Hope chose to make six Chocolate Muffins and six Strawberry flavoured muffins. Here is the recipe we used to make scrumptious muffins.
Add dry ingredients into a bowl. 
- 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- 1/4 cup of cocoa in the bowl.
- 1/2 cup of sugar in the bowl.

Put wet ingredients into a seperate bowl.
- 1/2 cup of milk and 1 egg.
- 1/2 cup of oil.
- 2 tbsp of yoghurt.

Step 8 - Add wet ingredients into the same bowl as the dry ingredients.
- Using the plastic scraper, fold the ingredients together instead of spinning it.
- Serve into 12 muffin tray.


Step 9 : Bake in 180*c oven for 20 minutes.
- Set out Muffins on a tray and top with Chocolate Syrup ready to serve.

---------------------------------------------------------------
I really found baking these muffins interesting because I realised how much I improved in baking muffins from the last time I did it with Vina. 
Question of the blog: What is one thing you have baked that you are so proud of?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia Im Samantha from St. Patrick's Primary School I really like how well you explain it, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I am glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lydia, Im Sophie from St Patricks school. I really like how you have put how to make the muffins. I will try and make them when I get home because they look delicious.
    From Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sophie,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am glad that you would like to make the Muffins!

      - Lydia

      Delete
  4. Kia Orana Lydia my name is Reagan and I got to St Patrick school in Greymouth. Your post is very interesting and it made me hungry looking at the photos, your instruction's are very clear and I would totally use this recipe my self. What cup cake was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Reagan,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I am glad that you are able to understand the instructions clearly. My favourite cupcake was the Strawberry one.

      Delete
  5. kia ora Lydia my name is Olivia and I go to st patricks school in greymouth. those Look delicious I will try the recipe myself. what was your favorite cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia!
      I loveddddd the Chocolate Muffins but my favourite has to be the Strawberry Muffins. This is because it was very sweet but also had a taste of fruit in it.

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz