Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

🎥Manaiakalani Filming🎥

🎥Manaiakalani Filming🎥
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Earlier last term, I got given the opportunity to do the introduction and outro for the Manaiakalani Film Festival this year. If you do not know what this is, every year a different student from a different school is selected to introduce the Manaiakalani Festival and end it, this year I was the chosen one!

On Tuesday 24th of September, Ms. Grant and Luke (the camera man), came into school for filming. Ms. Grant is a big part of the Manaiakalani and Luke is apart of  Kea Kids . 

 At first, I was camera shy and kept on messing up because I was so nervous, but after a while, I got used to it. The experience was nerve-wrecking! It was really fun but also hard at the same time. 

One thing I enjoyed the most was being able to step out of my normal, comfort zone and express my confidence through the camera. I would just like to say thank you to Ms. Grant and Mrs. Burt for this lovely opportunity!
---------------------------------------------------------------
QOB: Have you ever experienced being camera shy etc.?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz