Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

😺My Altered Image😺

😺My Altered Image😺
IALT: Alter an image and explain what it is
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Recently for cybersmarts we got given a presentation to complete (Visit this blog to read more). On the last slide we had to make up our own fake image and explain what it was and why we made it this way.

One thing I found very hard about this task was not knowing what to make. It was hard having to make something up but I think I was just overthinking it. Here is my finished picture:
This photo is of a line of people with different emojis as their faces. The emojis are what they are feeling while they are standing there. The story behind this is, I was trying to advertise how and why I use Emojis in my blogs and on social media. I feel like Emojis explain a lot when you are not using words because the creators create these emojis for this specific reason, to explain. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I really enjoyed making this image and I think I'll be glad to make more!

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora!
    My name is Maddiosn I am a year 7 at Yaldhurst Model School.

    WOW! This is extremely creative and I loved reading the text you put on as well to explain further about your work. The use of links in your blog and a special touch, I think that it makes your blog look alot better and more creative.

    I think that to improve this amazing blog a good idea would be to add some more colour to make it more fun and bright. Did you make your people by yourself as well.

    This reminds me a year ago we used to do cybersmarts we used to have to do fun challenges to get us prepared for this blog and what we can say online.

    Kind Regards.
    -Maddison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maddison!
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog and for also giving me some feedback! I used an image from Google and used Emojis to add onto the peoples faces. Thank you for the feedback, I will improve next time!

      - Lydia :)

      Delete
  2. Hi there Lydia, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School. This is amazing. The picture behind the emojis is amazing. Did you make that?

    I really like the way you explained what you did, making a fake image and why you did it. The final product looks amazing. The emojis that you gave the people really match their body language. The line are is really cool.

    This reminds me of a couple of computer art based work in cybersmart. We made lots of cool things.

    Next time you could explain if you made all of it or just some parts or if they are all just pictures off google. Other then that your blog post is amazing.

    How long did this take you?

    Kind regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I am glad you enjoyed it.

      This took me about half an hour and I just found the picture behind the emojis off of Google then I used emojis to match up with their bodies.

      Thank you for the awesome feedback!

      Blog you later,
      Lydia :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lydia, My name is Coralee and i'm a year 8 year student at Tamaki Primary School.

    I really liked how you used emoji to express what they are feelings and doing. It was really smart to use emoji because they are used a lot on social media, like instagram and facebook.

    What i'd like you to improve on next time is probably tell us what you found difficult and what you'd improve on next time. But over all I really liked you blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Coralee,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog! I am glad you realized what my goal was making this image.

      One thing I found difficult about this task was trying to match each image with each persons body language.

      Thank you for the awesome feedback!
      - Lydia :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Lydia,

    This blog post REALLY caught my attention, at first I wasn't really sure what you were trying to point out or explain with in your altered image but what caught my attention was the meaning or the reason behind the image, which is explaining how you feel that emoji's can express and say alot more than words.

    I think you did an amazing job using your creativity skills to alter your image.

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz