Pages

Saturday 5 May 2018

⛪ Big Rehearsal for White Sunday!⛪

⛪ Big Rehearsal for White Sunday!⛪ 
IALT: reflect on the big practice for White Sunday!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blog about what I done at church yesterday!


Last night, my mum and I got ready to go to church! My little brother was supposed to come but he had to stay because he was a bit sick and we wanted him to rest up for tomorrow (white Sunday). The reason why went to church is because we had a BIG PRACTICE of our White Sunday!
Image result for white sunday


If you don't know what White Sunday is, it is when each class from Sunday school has a topic and each student in that class gets a lesson/explanation to say on White Sunday! Anywho, I am in class 3 and in class 3 we talk about the importance of the blood of Jesus Christ/Mahuinga oe ta'a ta'a o Sisu Kalaisi!
Image result for jesus christ 

Last night, one of my teachers Makaleta gave me another lesson that belonged to another girl in my class but since she couldn't learn it I had to say it so basically I have two lessons/explanations now! They are,
1. Koe mahuinga' oe ta'a ta'a' o Sisu Kalaisi koe ' ikuna. Koe' aho kotoa pe' oku tau fepaki moe faingata'a lahi, ka kuo tau' ikuna noa ae ngahi faingata'a, koe' ofa' a kalaisi' aki hono ta'a ta'a. He kohai tu, tene motuhi ki taua mei he' ofa' a kalaisi, ka na'a tau' ikuna' ia, koe mea' oe ta'a ta'a o Sisu Kalaisi!
2. (This is the one that I say at the end of our explanation). Hotau siasi koe pole kiate kitautolu he aho ni, ketau tali' a Sisu mo hono ta'a ta'a, he koia hotau, amanakianga, hufanga'anga, polepoleanga, malohinga, moe mouianga.
Emeni.
I've already learnt both of them which I am really proud of because on the last one it took me only a few minutes to learn!

After our explanation we perform an action song to 'His Strength is Perfect- Steven Curtis Chapman'.

Anywho, it was when we ran through the whole entire day but without the malanga (sermon) ect. First we went through those who got up and said the bible verses and hymns for the sermon tomorrow, next we went through the family lesoni's (when siblings have an explanation), and after we went through the classes and their explanations! I watched the first 2 classes and then it was my classes turn! 

I think I done well I just need to improve on reading slower so it is clear to everyone! Here are some videos of me saying my explanation!   
I can't wait for tomorrow due to the fact that it is White Sunday and me and my family will be going out for dinner! Make sure to comment down below! BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz