Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

⌨️My Blog Analysis⌨️

⌨️My Blog Analysis⌨️
IALT: 

  • To use data to look closely at (analyse) our own blog post totals over time.

    • To be able to use vocab around statistical investigations.

    • To be able to gather, sort and analyse data


Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today Room 9 created a Bar Graph using Google Sheets to present the data and information we got from our analysation of our blogs. 


Image result for blog
I created a DLO to present my bar graph. I have made a goal that I want to achieve by the end of this year. I have also reflected on my Graph. Take a look for yourself:


I think having this analysis will help motivate me so that I can blog a lot more! I think blogging is really important because it helps you reflect on your learning and share it with others.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
QOB: What's your blogging goal?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :) 


2 comments:

  1. I was recently talking with a teacher in my building about the idea of international schools. Her daughter wants to go to college for a teacher’s degree.
    This is a great post that explains more than I ever could.
    German School in Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People only.
    Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com
    Text or call: +1-586-331-5557.
    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz