Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

➗Finding Fractions of an Amount➗

Finding Fractions of an Amount
IALT: Find Fractions of a whole number
Good Afternoon everyone and welcome to my blog! Today in Maths, Mr Janse gave us activities to do. I chose to do the Finding Fractions of an Amount. In this task we had to choose a word problem out of three word problems and explain it on a DLO. But me being me, I decided to do all THREE!
Image result for fractions
I have made a Google Drawing explaining my answers and how I got them. Take a look:
These equations were quite easy but I think it still helped me in my goal which is to explain my strategy so that others can understand how I got the answer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image result for mathsI had fun completing this task, now it's time to go and complete more!
Question of the blog: What is you favourite subject?
Mine is MATHS!
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz