Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

🍳Technology T2W5 - Cooking🍳

🍳Technology T2W5 - Cooking🍳
IALT: Reflect on our Cooking Class today
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog. Today is Thursday which means we have TECHNOLOGY! Today is also the day where we rotate classes and this term my group is in COOKING with Mrs Tuipulotu. I was really excited for this class because we get to make delicious food and learn skills that will help us in our future.
Today I was buddies with Vina and we made CHOCOLATE MUFFINS! To make Muffins, here is what you need:
Measuring Cups
Cocoa Powder
S.R Flour
Sugar
Yoghurt
Milk
1 Egg
Muffin Tray
Bowl
Image result for baking tools
Here are the instructions:
Step 1. 1 cup of S.R Flour
2 - 1/2 cup of S.R Flour
3 - 1/4 cup of Cocoa
4 - 1/2 cup of Sugar
5 - 1/2 cup of Milk, 1 Egg
6 - 1/2 Cup of Oil 
7 - 2 TBSP of Yoghurt
8 - Mix All in One Bowl
- Serve into 12 Muffin Trays
9 - Bake 180 degrees for 20 minutes
                                                 
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and Vina's Muffins ended up being very good even though it was a bit burned. I enjoyed my time at Cooking!

Question Of The Blog: Have you ever Baked Chocolate Muffins?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Lydia, My name is Hiria from Tamaki primary school those CHOCOLATE MUFFINS sounds amazing and really yum from this blog I have learnt how to make those delicious muffins and one day maybe I could make muffins myself. Lydia keep up the great blogs and have a great day.

    kind regards Hiria

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz