Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

😁Maths Assessment!!😁

😁Maths Assessment!!😁
IALT: Use Screencastify to explain strategies used to solve three different Maths Equations.
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! These past few weeks the Kia Manawanui syndicate has been using screencastify to explain their strategies. We had to choose 3 different equations that related to DIVISION, FRACTIONS and DECIMALS!
Image result for division sign
Image result for full stop

Image result for 1/2

I finished all three tasks! Here is the GOOGLE SLIDE:
Here are the links to my screencastify:


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One thing I found challenging about this task was EXPLAINING my strategy. It was quite challenging because I wasn't talking to just some random person but I was actually EXPLAINING my strategy like I was taking an actual test. EXPLAINING MY STRATEGY is something I struggle with in Maths. It is one of my goals and I think doing these types of tasks will help me achieve it!
Image result for achieve goals
One thing I ENJOYED about this task was being able to use SCREENCASTIFY to actually explain to you all my strategy. I was glad to use Screencastify to ORALLY EXPLAIN my strategies.
Image result for people communicating
My next steps are to practice talking more clearly and take my time instead of rush it so it shows how hard I worked on the equation!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever used Screencastify to explain your strategy?

I really enjoy doing these types of tasks in MATHS! Maths is my FAVOURITE subject throughout the whole curriculum! I can't wait to do it next time! Bye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz