Pages

Monday 26 November 2018

🌈Rainbow's End Trip Tomorrow!!!🌈

🌈Rainbow's End Trip Tomorrow!!!🌈
IALT: Blog about the Rainbow's End Trip Tomorrow!!!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow is going to be  VERY FUN DAY because the students who service the school (Milk Monitors, Fruit Monitors, Patrollers, Student Leaders etc.) are going to RAINBOW'S END as a sign of thankfulness! I am one of these students! YAYAYAYAY!!!!
Image result for thank you
One thing I am looking forward to tomorrow is going on the Stratosfear and the Power Surge!! I am really scared because I'm not going to lie but, I am scared of heights! I still can't wait to spend so much time with my friends especially at one of our favourite places! I can tell my friends and I are so EXCITED because that is really what we have been talking about all day today!
Image result for Stratosfear
Image result for Power SurgeI cannot wait to go to Rainbow's End! I haven't been there since last year when I went for service in schools! I hope I don't pass out or worse! 

Question of the blog: Have you been to Rainbow's End? If yes, What is your favourite ride?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feed forward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz