Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

📽️Manaiakalani Film Festival 2K18 - Reflection!!📽️

📽️Manaiakalani Film Festival 2K18 - Reflection!!📽️
IALT: Reflect on the Manaiakalani Film Festival!
Malo E Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today was the day that marks the 11th year of the Manaikalani Film Festival! Manaiakalani Film Festival is when all schools around the cluster make Educational Movies to present at Manaiakalani!
Image result for manaiakalani
My favorite part of today was seeing schools be able to enjoy each others learning using LEARN, CREATE, SHARE! This was really enjoyable because EDUCATION is a big part of life and doing this makes it FUN! It was fun watching all the Sommerville children be able to be apart of that too!
Image result for TEAM
I really enjoyed today especially being able to see our room 1 presenters have the confidence that some students at my age kind of don't have!

Question of the blog: Did you go to Manaiakalani?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feed forward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz