Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

⌨️Technology Tomorrow!!⌨️

⌨️Technology Tomorrow!!⌨️
IALT: Blog about technology tomorrow!
Good evening and welcome to my blog! Today is Wednesday, which means tomorrow is Thursday, which means we have Technology Tomorrow!!! 
Image result for technology

Image result for im ready gif
I am in Graphics and I am looking forward to it! I can't wait to go to technology because I haven't been in so long! One thing I am looking forward to is seeing the design that I made for my phone stand! I can't wait to see what Ms Ferguson has in store for us!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you go to technology?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz