Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

🙄What is Technology?🙄

🙄What is Technology?🙄
IALA: Technology
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today the Kia Manawanui syndicate learned about TECHNOLOGY!!! 
Image result for technology
2 types of technology I use everyday is my Phone (Communication) and my bed (Biotechnology)! These two things are like almost everything I need in life! They help me a lot and they give me time to think! My phone entertains me while my bed gives me comfort! I feel really good when I'm on my phone and on my bed, it makes me feel really comfortable and safe! :)
Image result for single bedImage result for iphone 6
My phone helps me contact my family in times of need but also entertains me with apps like Youtube and Netflix! My phone makes my life way better because without it, I would feel like I wouldn't have contact with my family if I am in danger or something like that! Not only my family but 111 who can also help me! I can also play games which keeps me from being bored! My phone also helps me with reminders and also lets me talk to my friends!
Image result for talk on the phone silhouette
My bed is a really comfortable place where I can do my homework, sleep, go on my phone, play with my little brother and also just sit down and write! It makes my life easier by giving me a comfortable sleep, warmth and also space to put my stuff (under the bed)!
 My bed is like a safe spot to me because I know that whenever and whatever I need to do or get I can go to my bed and find it! 
I feel like my bed is a cloud that gets me to sleep in a click! Is your bed similar to mine? I wonder if it can be a safe spot to you too!
Image result for safe spot
If I were to improve on my phone to help my life, I would make it have unlimited power! I think this will help my life and others because if your in a really important phone call, it is possible that your phone could die. With unlimited power, you could stay on an important phone call for HOURS without having to worry about charging! I don't know if this is possible but another way to do this is hold a portable charger in your purse or your pocket, this way you can charge your phone whenever and wherever!
Image result for portable charger
Question of the blog: What 2 types of technology do you use everyday?

Thank you for reading this blog! I really enjoyed learning about technology! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz