Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2018

🍬No Trick-or-Treating for me?!!🍬

🍬No Trick-or-Treating for me?!!🍬
IALT: Blog about me not being able to trick-or-treat!
Kia Ora to you all and welcome to my blog! Today is Halloween as you guys all know and I am pretty sad because as I see all the kids in their costumes (some of them my age), I feel like I'm missing out on so much FUN!! :(
Image result for fun gif


As I was getting my costume ready to put on before we left, I felt this REALLY BIG PAIN in my stomach! It was so bad so I went to the bathroom and literally nothing happened! I was just in so much pain! I sat their for a while and then my mum left to get something. She came back and was surprised to find out that I was STILL in the bathroom, sitting their in PAIN!! She said I should just stay and have a rest which was quite upsetting! :(
Image result for upsetting gif
One thing I did enjoy about this was being able to share out the lollies my mum bought to HEAPS and HEAPS of trick-or-treaters! I saw many, many people from our school and I was quite sad to see all the lollies in their buckets/bags, all the costumes they were wearing and all the fun they were having! But I still got to talk to some of my friends and classmates like EdithCerenity, and Toma

Image result for candy gifOne thing I did not enjoy was not being able to get lollies! :( I was looking forward to going Trunk-or-treating with Grace and her siblings at the Panmure center, but I guess my stomach wasn't asking for lollies (I think it wanted fruits and veggies 🤣) I also didn't enjoy having to stare at my netbook watching Youtube, talking to friends, and TRYING to blog for over 3 hours! I was glad when my Mum and little brother came home, they bought back Pizza, and some candy!! 😋
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Did you go Trick-or-treating, or Trunk-or-treating? (Where you walk around a set up of different stations with lollies and activities)

FUN FACT: This is my FIRST EVER TIME missing Halloween! (Not trick/trunk-or-treating)

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz