Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

🎨Inspirational Quote Bubble - Colour Therapy!🎨

🎨Inspirational Quote Bubble - Colour Therapy!🎨
IALT: Blog inspirational quotes!
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! On my phone, I have this really cool app called Colour Therapy! On this app there are many different drawings that are free for you to colour in (some aren't free). 
Image result for color therapy app
As I was looking for something to colour, I found this drawing with a quote on it. I read the quote and fell in LOVE, it was really inspiring! I coloured it in and decided to blog a quote bubble about it, but also include the drawing! Here is the drawing I coloured in:
The quote is: Kindness is FREE, sprinkle that stuff EVERYWHERE!

The reason why I love this quote so much is because their are people in this world who aren't so kind and I think if people sprinkle KINDNESS everywhere, it can really change someone's life!!✨
------------------------------------------------------
QUESTION O.T.B: Have you ever read this quote before?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Also make sure to... SPRINKLE KINDNESS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! Bye :)

Examples of DRAWINGS:





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    Hoping your having a great holiday. I really enjoy reading this inspirational quote bubble that you found and felt in loved with when you were looking for something to colour in. It's great to see you blog about it to let others be more inspired.

    Great job Lydia.

    See Ya Later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aletheia,
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I am glad you were able to see how I am willing to inspire others with these quotes!

      Once again, thank you!
      Hope to see you soon!

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz